- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
- Barron's It’s Not Just BlackRock. Exchanges Like Nasdaq Are Pushing into Crypto, Too.
Align Technology Inc.
- Open $367.71
- Day Range 339.77 - 367.71
- 52 Week Range 172.05 - 413.20
- Market Cap $28.29B
- Shares Outstanding 76.53M
- Public Float 71.57M
- Beta 1.52
- Rev. per Employee $161.33K
- P/E Ratio 83.90
- EPS $4.06
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 2.27M 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 3.17%
- Average Volume 703.61K
Invisalign maker Align Technology Inc. announced Monday that it has entered into a $200 million accelerated stock repurchase (ASR) program with Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC. The medical device company's stock, which fell 1.4% ...
Align Technology CEO Joe Hogan to buy $2 mln worth of stock
Align Technology enters $200 mln accelerated share repurchase agreement
Unveiling the Investment Potential of Align Technology Inc (ALGN): A Comprehensive Analysis
Align Technology (ALGN): A Significantly Undervalued Gem in the Market?
Align Technology, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and market of orthodontics, restorative, and aesthetic dentistry products. It operates through the Clear Aligner, and Scanner and Services segments. The Clear Aligner segment consists of Invisalign full, teen, and assist products, and Vivera retainers for treating malocclusion. The Scanner and Services segment consists of intraoral scanning systems such as single hardware platforms and restorative or orthodontic software options, ancillary products, and other related additional services. The company was founded by Zia Chishti, Brian Freyburger, and Kelsey Wirth in March 1997 and is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.