- Will the ECB hike rates or not? Decision set to be cliff hanger as eurozone sentiment indicators deteriorate
- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
BIMI International Medical Inc.
- Open $2.2500
- Day Range 1.5500 - 2.2500
- 52 Week Range 0.4800 - 4.4400
- Market Cap $9.73M
- Shares Outstanding 4.38M
- Public Float 2.98M
- Beta 0.68
- Rev. per Employee $39.97K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$180.6326
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 408.82K 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 13.70%
- Average Volume 124.79K
Shares of NF Energy Saving Corp. soared more than 6-fold on very heavy volume in afternoon trading Monday, to pace all Nasdaq gainers, and has now run up nearly 9-fold in three days. The rally started on Thursday, when th...
BIMI International Medical, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare products and services. It operates through the following segments: Wholesale Pharmaceuticals, Wholesale Medical Devices, Medical Services, and Retail Pharmacies. The Wholesale Pharmaceuticals segment includes supplying prescription and OTC medicines, TCM, healthcare supplies and sundry items to clinics, third party pharmacies, hospitals, and other drug vendors. The Wholesale Medical Devices segment distributes medical devices, including medical consumables to drug stores, private clinics, pharmaceutical dealers and hospitals. The Medical Services segment includes the hospitals acquired in 2021.The Retail Pharmacy segment sells prescription and OTC medicines, traditional Chinese medicines (“TCM”), healthcare supplies, and sundry items to retail customers through its directly-owned pharmacies and authorized retail stores. The company was founded on October 31, 2000 and is headquartered in New York, NY.