- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
- Barron's It’s Not Just BlackRock. Exchanges Like Nasdaq Are Pushing into Crypto, Too.
- Open $63.70
- Day Range 63.50 - 67.13
- 52 Week Range 60.83 - 93.58
- Market Cap $34.29B
- Shares Outstanding 541.48M
- Public Float 537.74M
- Beta 0.90
- Rev. per Employee $1.991M
- P/E Ratio 13.69
- EPS $4.85
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 6.14M 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.14%
- Average Volume 3.35M
Centene Corp. set guidance for 2023 on Friday and said it expects revenue for the year to range from $137.4 billion to $139.4 billion. The current FactSet consensus is for revenue of $144.3 billion. The healthcare company...
Centene board adds $2 bln to share buyback authorization
Centene (CNC): A Hidden Gem in the Healthcare Sector? An In-Depth Analysis of Its Market Value
A Deep Dive Into Centene and AMN Healthcare Through the Eyes of Peter Lynch
A Deep Dive into Centene and AMN Healthcare Through the Lens of the Peter Lynch Growth Screen
Centene (CNC)'s Hidden Bargain: An In-Depth Look at the 25% Margin of Safety Based on its Valuation
Centene Corp. operates as a healthcare enterprise, which engages in the provision of programs and services to government sponsored healthcare programs. It operates through the following segments: Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, and Other. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|HCA Healthcare Inc.||$74.68B|
|IQVIA Holdings Inc.||$40.07B|
|Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings||$18.13B|
|Teladoc Health Inc.||$3.79B|
|Quest Diagnostics Inc.||$14.27B|
|Universal Health Services Inc. Cl B||$7.92B|