- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
- Barron's It’s Not Just BlackRock. Exchanges Like Nasdaq Are Pushing into Crypto, Too.
Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc.
- Open $4.6950
- Day Range 3.8611 - 4.7100
- 52 Week Range 3.8611 - 105.6000
- Market Cap $94.86M
- Shares Outstanding 17.8M
- Public Float 17.21M
- Beta 1.51
- Rev. per Employee N/A
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$1.0472
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 3.58M 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 20.81%
- Average Volume 1.31M
Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. said late Monday that the timing of the first deliveries of its FF 91 electric vehicle is "uncertain" and "not expected to occur in 2022." In a previous filing, the EV maker pegge...
Faraday Future Intelligent Electric raising up to $350 million in discounted stock deal with Yorkville Advisors
Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. shares fell 1.3% after the microcap company said it reached an agreement with an affiliate of Yorkville Advisors Global LP for an equity line of credit of up to $350 million. The c...
Faraday Future Intelligent Electric, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which manufactures electric vehicles. The company was founded by Jia Yueting in May 2014 and is headquartered in Gardena, CA.