- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
- Barron's It’s Not Just BlackRock. Exchanges Like Nasdaq Are Pushing into Crypto, Too.
- Open $81.14
- Day Range 74.82 - 81.50
- 52 Week Range 74.82 - 134.38
- Market Cap $10.25B
- Shares Outstanding 124.73M
- Public Float 123.98M
- Beta 1.03
- Rev. per Employee $811.82K
- P/E Ratio 15.52
- EPS $4.90
- Yield 3.05%
- Dividend $0.58
- Ex-Dividend Date Sep 28, 2023
- Short Interest 2.15M 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.73%
- Average Volume 1.44M
Agricultural Commodities The World’s Population Is Growing. These Companies Trying to Boost Crops Will Benefit.
ESG Investing 3 Big Themes for ESG Investing and How to Play Them
FMC upgraded to overweight from sector weight at KeyBanc Capital
FMC double upgraded to buy from underperform at BofA Securities
FMC downgraded to neutral from buy at Monness Crespi Hardt
FMC Corp (FMC): A Hidden Gem in the Agriculture Industry?
CF Industries Holdings Inc's Meteoric Rise: Unpacking the 30% Surge in Just 3 Months
FMC Corp. is an agricultural sciences company, which engages in the provision of solutions to growers and development of pipeline in crop protection, plant health, precision agriculture, and professional pest, and turf management. It offers insect control products under the Rynaxypyr and Cyazypyr brands, herbicides under the Authority, Boral, Centium, Command, and Gamit brands, insecticides under the Talstar and Hero brands, flutriafol-based fungicides, and bionematicides under the Quartzo and Presence brands. The company was founded by John Bean in 1883 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co. Ltd. A||¥26.6B|
|PI Industries Ltd.||₹548.67B|
|ADAMA Ltd. B||HK$19.39B|
|ADAMA Ltd. A||¥18.07B|
|Anhui Guangxin Agrochemical Co. Ltd. A||¥18.5B|
|Hailir Pesticides & Chemicals Group Co. Ltd.||¥6.02B|
|Zhejiang Huge Leaf Co. Ltd. A||¥8.39B|