- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
- Barron's It’s Not Just BlackRock. Exchanges Like Nasdaq Are Pushing into Crypto, Too.
- Open $6.00
- Day Range 5.73 - 6.15
- 52 Week Range 0.62 - 9.80
- Market Cap $311.93M
- Shares Outstanding 51.99M
- Public Float 26.81M
- Beta 1.23
- Rev. per Employee $701.16K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$0.16
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 244.84K 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 0.91%
- Average Volume 868.56K
Fingermotion Inc. is a mobile data specialist company, which engages in the provision of payment and recharge service, data plans, subscription plans, mobile phones, loyalty points redemption, and other product bundles. It operates through the following segments: Telecommunications and Product Services, Value Added Products and Services, Short Message Services and Multimedia Messaging Services, Rich Communication Services Platform, and Big Data Insights. The company was founded on January 23, 2014, and is headquartered in Singapore.