- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures decline as economy refuses to slow
- How to prepare your finances for restarting student loan payments
- The 2023 Subaru Ascent review: A family-friendly 3-row SUV with excellent safety ratings
- Work-life balance? Here’s how these small-business owners manage it.
- European gas futures jump as Chevron talks in Australia fail
- Will the ECB hike rates or not? Decision set to be cliff hanger as eurozone sentiment indicators deteriorate
- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
SPDR Gold Shares
- Open $178.31
- Day Range 177.90 - 178.37
- 52 Week Range 150.57 - 191.36
- Market Cap N/A
- Shares Outstanding 307.1M
- Total Net Assets $55.565B
- Beta N/A
- NAV $178.34
- NAV Date 09/06/23
- Net Expense Ratio 0.40%
- Turnover % N/A
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Average Volume 5.76M
- 3 Total Returns
- 3 Consistent Return
- 4 Preservation
- 4 Tax Efficiency
- N/A Expense
Currencies The Dollar Is Tumbling. How to Play It.
Hedge fund Paulson & Co. has sold off of its Exxon Mobil Corp. holdings, according to a filing late Monday. The fund, led by John Paulson, who famously bet against the housing market before its 2008 collapse, also sold of...
|Category||Commodities Prec Mtls|
|Fund Inception||November 18, 2004|
The Fund seeks to achieve the performance of gold bullion less the expenses of the Fund. The Fund is designed as a cost effective way for investors to access the gold bullion market.