- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
- Barron's It’s Not Just BlackRock. Exchanges Like Nasdaq Are Pushing into Crypto, Too.
Hitek Global Inc.
- Open $4.6200
- Day Range 3.6500 - 5.2500
- 52 Week Range 3.6000 - 39.7962
- Market Cap $53.96M
- Shares Outstanding 14.99M
- Public Float N/A
- Beta 5.69
- Rev. per Employee N/A
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS N/A
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 69.42K 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted N/A
- Average Volume 781.13K
Hitek Global, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of information technology consulting and solutions. It operates through the services to small and medium businesses, which consists of anti-counterfeiting tax control system tax devices, golden tax disk and printers, and information technology services; and services to hardware and software sales business lines. The company was founded by Shen Ping Yin on November 3, 2017 and is headquartered in Xiamen, China.