- Will the ECB hike rates or not? Decision set to be cliff hanger as eurozone sentiment indicators deteriorate
- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
- Open $549.82
- Day Range 547.92 - 557.46
- 52 Week Range 352.63 - 557.46
- Market Cap $154.41B
- Shares Outstanding 280.26M
- Public Float 272.24M
- Beta 1.35
- Rev. per Employee $789.45K
- P/E Ratio 65.71
- EPS $8.43
- Yield 0.65%
- Dividend $0.90
- Ex-Dividend Date Oct 5, 2023
- Short Interest 3.42M 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.26%
- Average Volume 1.48M
Unleashing the Power of AI: Intuit's Long-Term Strategy Pays Off
Intuit, Inc. engages in the provision of business and financial management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Small Business and Self-Employed, Consumer, Credit Karma, and ProConnect. The Small Business and Self-Employed segment offers QuickBooks financial and business management online services and desktop software, payroll solutions, payment processing solutions, and financing for small businesses. The Consumer segment includes do-it-yourself and assisted TurboTax income tax preparation products and services. The Credit Karma segment serves consumers with a personal finance platform that provides personalized recommendations of credit card, home, auto and personal loan, and insurance products, and online savings and checking accounts. The ProConnect segment serves professional accountants in the U.S. and Canada, who are essential to both small business success and tax preparation and filing. The company was founded by Scott D. Cook and Thomas A. Proulx in March 1983 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.