- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures decline as economy refuses to slow
- How to prepare your finances for restarting student loan payments
- The 2023 Subaru Ascent review: A family-friendly 3-row SUV with excellent safety ratings
- Work-life balance? Here’s how these small-business owners manage it.
- European gas futures jump as Chevron talks in Australia fail
- Will the ECB hike rates or not? Decision set to be cliff hanger as eurozone sentiment indicators deteriorate
- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
Lucid Group Inc.
- Open $6.03
- Day Range 5.92 - 6.06
- 52 Week Range 5.46 - 17.81
- Market Cap $14.02B
- Shares Outstanding 2.28B
- Public Float 505.28M
- Beta 1.77
- Rev. per Employee $104.65K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$1.50
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 191.47M 08/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 37.89%
- Average Volume 45.89M
Manufacturing EV Stock Lucid Picks Up a New Rating. It Isn’t a Buy.
Lucid Group, Inc. manufactures electric vehicles. It designs, develops, and builds energy storage systems for electric vehicles and supplies automakers with the battery pack system needed to power hybrid, plug-in, and electric vehicles. The company was founded in December 2007 and is headquartered in Newark, CA.