- Will the ECB hike rates or not? Decision set to be cliff hanger as eurozone sentiment indicators deteriorate
- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
- Barron's Active Funds Rocked August. Passive Is Grabbing the Year.
Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bear 3X Shares
- Open $10.03
- Day Range 9.94 - 10.38
- 52 Week Range 8.17 - 89.59
- Market Cap N/A
- Shares Outstanding 99.37M
- Total Net Assets $809.700M
- Beta N/A
- NAV $9.39
- NAV Date 09/06/23
- Net Expense Ratio 0.89%
- Turnover % 0%
- Yield 3.80%
- Dividend $0.12
- Ex-Dividend Date Jun 21, 2023
- Average Volume 63.48M
- 1 Total Returns
- 1 Consistent Return
- 1 Preservation
- 1 Tax Efficiency
- 5 Expense
|Company||Symbol||Total Net Assets|
|Financial Square Treasury Instruments Fund FST Shares||FTIXX||69.15%|
|Dreyfus Government Cash Management Institutional Shs||DGCXX||55.94%|
|Dreyfus Treasury Securities Cash Management Institutional Shares||DIRXX||4.99%|
|Category||Dedicat Shrt Bias|
|Portfolio Style||Dedicat Shrt Bias|
|Fund Inception||March 11, 2010|
The Fund seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the daily performance of the ICE Semiconductor Index. The Index is a rules-based, modified float-adjusted market capitalization-weighted index that tracks the performance of the thirty largest US listed semiconductor companies.