- European gas futures jump as Chevron talks in Australia fail
- Will the ECB hike rates or not? Decision set to be cliff hanger as eurozone sentiment indicators deteriorate
- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
Germany 10 Year Government Bond
- Open 2.612%
- Day Range 2.571 - 2.614
- 52 Week Range 1.634 - 2.774
- Price 99 29/32
- Change 0/32
- Change Percent 0.01%
- Coupon Rate 2.600%
- Maturity Aug 15, 2033
Treasury yields finish lower as weakening economic activity in the U.S., eurozone, and U.K. dims the global outlook.
Treasury yields mostly fall on Monday, though the benchmark 10-year rate ends higher for a third straight month as traders eye a busy week of U.S. data.