- European gas futures jump as Chevron talks in Australia fail
- Will the ECB hike rates or not? Decision set to be cliff hanger as eurozone sentiment indicators deteriorate
- DocuSign shares rise after earnings, and other movers
- Barron's DocuSign, Apple, Smartsheet, Guidewire Software, RH, and More Stock Market Movers
- U.S. stock futures lean higher after difficult week on Wall Street
- Barron's Banks Are Stuck in a Rut. A Buyout Wave Could Be Building.
- Barron's High-Quality Dividend Stocks Are on Sale. Now Is the Time to Buy.
- Barron's Why Walt Disney Could Cave First in Its Cable Standoff With Charter
- Barron's 5 Federal Deficit Myths, Explained
- Barron's Walgreens Is Looking for a New CEO. Why That Could Make the Stock a Winner.
Japan 10 Year Government Bond
- Open 0.658%
- Day Range 0.644 - 0.658
- 52 Week Range 0.190 - 0.684
- Price 97 22/32
- Change 2/32
- Change Percent 0.07%
- Coupon Rate 0.400%
- Maturity Jun 20, 2033
Long-term U.S. bond yields jump for a third straight session on Tuesday after a policy shift by the Bank of Japan sparks a selloff in government debt.